"My dog goes crazy when I have visitors!"
Can you relate?
It's one of those little secrets you would rather forget happens when you have company over.
A dog that loses it, overwhelms guests, and embarrasses you.
Whether it's the constant jumping, door dashing, or overexcitement in general...
Would you be surprised if I told you that having a well-mannered pup boils down to proper planning and simply knowing the right things to do while you have visitors?
In this course, I give you all the the tips and tools you need to help your dog be on his best behavior every time you have guests over.
A peek inside the course:
- A pre-plan of ideas to get ready before your guests arrive
- What to do while your guests are there
- A post-plan for after the party and what you could do to make it even better
- Videos to watch multiple times and examples of how to set your house up for your dog and guests
- Access to my private Facebook group where you will receive additional support from me
You no longer have to freak out when someone wants to have a party or a get together at your house.
No more making up excuses to get out of it.
Instead, you and your dog will be completely prepared to have a great and memorable time together!
The struggles dog parents face wanting to entertain at their home
- The good, bad of having people come to your house
Pre-planning for your dog when people are coming over
- How to get your front door ready for guests
- How your leash can be helpful for you and your dog
How to help your dog while entertaining your guests
- How a dog buddy can help you
- Another idea to create your own food toy
- How a food toy and treats can help your dog
- A crate can be a great option
- How a playpen can be helpful for your dog and you
After the company is gone-what to do for next time
- Time, tips, ideas, and routines can help your dog when guests are not coming over